photo endless.com
Aren't the lovely!
If you're out shopping for some summer shoes the wedge heels are in! Benefit of the wedge is it's much easier to walk in than stilettos but the down fall is it's easy to topple over and twist your ankle. Now if you're a beginner wedger I would stick with a wedge no taller than a 3 inch heel. Also the bigger the platform the better. My Luichiny's are 5 inches with a 1 3/4 inch platform and they are a little straining even for the avid heel wearer like myself. But would I trade them, absolutely NOT! I love them so much I want to get a second pair of wedges!
from left to right: Liliana (endless.com) 2 Lips Too (heels.com), Nine West (endless.com
These are the ones I have picked out so far. This summers trend is not to fear the bright colors! Also your shoes are an accessory.. Have fun with it! I've been spending hours looking at countless shoes and websites trying to find the best price. My boyfriend just shakes his head every time he sees me haunched over the writing on my handy computer-side notepad! I'm trying to keep my total cost about or below $50. I got my Luichiny's half price so it does make a difference!
Hugs and wedges
Sherb
No comments:
Post a Comment