Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Babies and Oranges

Hey chick-a-dees!

My cousin just had her baby! I'm so happy for her.. I have been at the hospital the majority of the day but I could not get enough of that baby! So stinking cute :)

But back to fashion..

Recently I've been obsessed with the bright and neon colors.. they are EVERYWHERE! But today I'm going to touch on the coral/orange color focusing on the orange lips.. I bought the Revlon color Siren thinking it would be a more of a pigmented neon orange.. but its more of a redish-orange color. Its still a beautiful color. I would recommend that you exfoliate your lips with a soft toothbrush first, cover your lips with your foundation, pat on some translucent powder, line your lips, and finally apply the lipstick. I have not found a good linner for the orange yet so I just keep an eye on mine to make sure it doesn't slid of my lips! Overall a very cute sassy color. More colors to come!

Lips: Revlon Siren; Eyes: N.Y.C. Sparkle Eye Dust in Champagne and Opal Sparkle; Nail Polish: unknown; Necklace: Target; Dress: Little cheapy dress; Jacket: Target

Hugs and oranges
Shelbi

P.s. I got my Luichiny wedges in the mail today! The ups man was walking in as I was walking out for the hospital.. I nearly tackled him and put them on ASAP! I gave them a test run at the hospital.. pictures TOMORROW!!

1 comment:

  1. you should try satin lips by mary kay :) that is a good lip exfoliator and balm

    ReplyDelete